Qualifications for Medical Marijuana Doctors
MarijuanaDoctors.com has adopted strict standards in evaluating the medical marijuana doctors and medical cannabis clinics allowed to join our network of trusted physicians. MarijuanaDoctors.com is committed to the advancement of cannabis as a medicine to treat a wide array of ailments and believes that medical marijuana use should be administered and monitored by qualified, board certified medical marijuana doctors.
MarijuanaDoctors.com ensures that physicians meet each state’s specific requirements for the type of doctors that can recommend marijuana. All of our doctors adhere to state medical marijuana laws and supply medical marijuana recommendations, not phony marijuana prescriptions. MarijaunaDoctors.com has established the following procedures and criteria for compliance by physicians and clinics in order to be featured on our site.
Qualification Criteria for Medical Marijuana Doctors
Only Qualified, Licensed Physicians Are Eligible
- We verify that each of our physicians is licensed and in good standing
- We review each doctor’s record two times per year
Physicians must be USMLE Board Certified
- We check board certification with the American Board of Medical Specialties, American Board of Physician Specialties, and the American Osteopathic Association
All Physicians and Medical Cannabis Clinics are Confirmed
- Each medical cannabis doctor and medical marijuana clinic is confirmed via telephone by a MarijuanaDoctors.com representative
- Each physician’s business phone number is verified via reverse number lookup
- Each physician must confirm that all information on file with MarijuanaDoctors.com is correct and valid
This information is not provided by medical professionals and is intended only to complement, and not to replace or contradict, any health or medical advice or information provided by healthcare professionals. If you have any questions, please contact your doctor or other healthcare professional.